You can install the mirrored update site to your local Eclipse environment after you successfully mirrored and packaged it.
To install the update site in Eclipse:
- Select .
- In the Available Software window, click Add....
- In the Add Repository window, enter Veracode in the Name field.
- In the Location field, click Archive... and select the ZIP file containing the mirrored update site. Then, click OK.
- Select the Veracode Static for Eclipse checkbox and click Next.
- To complete the installation, review the Install Details and click Finish.