You can install Veracode Static for your IDE behind a proxy.
Be sure you can configure the Veracode Static Plugin for your IDE to use the correct HTTPS proxy settings for accessing Veracode. If you are unsure about your proxy settings, contact your network IT team.
To configure the proxy settings:
- From the top menu in IntelliJ, select .
- Select Connect using the default HTTPS proxy settings if you want to use the HTTPS proxy settings that you previously configured within your IDE. If you want to specify different proxy settings, complete these steps.
- Select Connect using the following proxy settings.
- Enter the proxy settings. Optionally, select the Requires Authentication option.
- Click OK.
- In the Preferences window, click OK.