You can install Veracode Static for IntelliJ behind a proxy.
Before you begin:
Ensure you can configure the Veracode Static Plugin for your IDE to use the correct HTTPS proxy settings for accessing Veracode. If you are unsure about your proxy settings, contact your network IT team.
To complete this task:
- In your IDE, select Veracode > Options > Tools > Veracode > Proxy.
- Select Connect using the default HTTPS proxy settings if you want to use the HTTPS proxy settings that you previously configured within your IDE. If you want to specify different proxy settings, complete these steps.
- Select Connect using the following proxy settings.
- Select Edit.
- Enter the proxy settings. Optionally, select the Requires Authentication option.
- Select OK.
- In the Preferences window, select OK.