You can install Veracode Static for Eclipse behind a proxy.
Before you begin:
Before you begin, you must have:
Configured the plugin to use the correct HTTPS proxy settings for accessing Veracode. If you are unsure about your proxy settings, contact your network IT team.
To complete this task:
- In Eclipse, select Veracode > Options > Veracode > Proxy.
- Select Connect using the default HTTPS proxy settings if you want to use the HTTPS proxy settings that you previously configured within your IDE. If you want to specify different proxy settings, complete these steps.
- Select Connect using the following proxy settings.
- Click Edit.
- Enter the proxy settings. Optionally, select the Requires Authentication option.
- Click OK.
- In the Preferences window, click OK.