You can enable competition mode to gamify Security Labs and motivate your users. Veracode built most competition mode functionality for teams, but you can also configure it for individual users. You can choose to enable competition mode when you give assignments in a campaign.
Competitions encourage users to complete labs by a deadline. The user or team with the most points or completed labs wins.
In competition mode:
- Teams can compete against teams.
- Users with one role can compete against users with another role.
- Users can compete by region.
- Users earn points for completing labs.
- Users can see their point totals on a leaderboard for each campaign.
- Users earn certification badges.