You can download a PDF report of your agent-based scan workspace findings that provides vulnerability statistics for your application.
Note: Projects that do not have a default branch set in their project settings do not appear in the PDF report.
- In the Veracode Platform, select .
- Click the Agent-Based Scan tab.
- From the Workspace List page, find the workspace for which you want to download a report.
In the Actions column, click the download button .
The Agent-Based Scan SCA Security Report downloads to your browser as a PDF.
To navigate directly to different sections on the report, click the titles on
the cover page.
- Executive Summary: a high-level summary of your findings by severity and license risk.
- Project Summary: information on your scan activity and number of findings by project.
- Issues by Project: details on the vulnerabilities in the project.
- Veracode Agent-Based Scan Methodology: information on how Veracode conducts security research and determines vulnerability scoring.