You can use the Veracode Platform to delete a Static Analysis policy scan that completes successfully.
You can delete a scan after it is complete, if you no longer require it.
For scans that are in progress or failed, see Delete a Scan Request.
To delete a completed Static Analysis policy scan of an application:
- From the Veracode Platform, select .
- Select the application name in the Applications list.
- Click Completed in the left navigation menu to see the completed scans for the application.
- Click a scan name to go to the detail page.
- Click the menu icon and select Delete Scan.
- When prompted, confirm that you want to delete the scan.