You can debug prescan files if your uploaded files are in error status.
Before you begin:
You must have the Upload and Scan API role or Submitter role. To obtain detailed findings information in your scan results, the builder you use to package your code must generate debug symbol information.
To complete this task:
- In your IDE, close the Prescan Verification Results window or click No at the bottom of the window.
- Go back to Veracode > Upload and Scan.
- If necessary, delete problematic binary files that you have previously uploaded, re-upload properly compiled binary files, or upload missing dependencies.
- Click Begin Prescan in the top-right of the window. The prescan completes.
- At the bottom of the window, click Yes to start the full scan.