You can request a standalone account with SSO access from Veracode Technical Support to directly associate Security Labs to the SAML gateway of your organization.
To complete this task:
- Log in to Security Labs using the email address and password you set when you received the welcome email invitation from Veracode.
- Select your username in the top-right of the Security Labs page to open the menu.
- Select Team Settings.
- Scroll down to the SAML settings section.
- Optionally, select to force all non-administrator users to sign in using SAML.
- Select Add a gateway.
- Add the
Entrypoint URLwith the domain of your company.
- For SAML Certificate, enter the Base64-encoded SAML certificate data.
- Select Save changes. If you need assistance, your IT administrator can contact [email protected].